Product design & Develpoment Services
Verfication & Validation Services
Extended Product Lifecycle Services
Emerging Markets Strategy
Intellectual Property Licensing
OEM Ready Solution Accelerators
Competencies & Solutions
Hardware Design Services
Industrial Design Services
System & Embedded Software
Big Data Analytics
IPTV Setup Box
SDN & NFV Capabilities
Transportation Engineering Services
Automotive Engineering Services
Aerospace & Strategic Electronics
Medical Electronics and Device Design
Innovative Bold Models
Vision & Values
Jobs | Current Openings | Redeem Systems
Lead QA Engineer
Experience 5 - 10 yrs
Keywords: NMS/EMS, Automation, Linux, Networking, Cloud/Virtualization/Openstack/AWS
Preferred Qualifications and Education/Experience: (Bachelor’s degree in CS,EE / 10 years of experience )
Must Have -
Experience with network management/element management systems
Experience with service provider/WAN networking concepts and network management protocols
Proficiency with popular test automation frameworks ( Junit, Selenium WebDriver )
Proficiency with scripting languages like python, expect, tcl
Proficiency on Linux and system administration
Experience with REST API usage and definition
Experience with SNMP, Netconf or any other Network management protocol
MySQL and/or Oracle database experience
Proficiency on Linux and system administration
Openstack - real hands on experience
Experience with cloud computing technologies
Experience using agile development methodologies
NMS EMS Engineer - Hyderabad
Should have experience in Scala/Python
Very good proficiency in designing software applications, e.g. using design patterns, employing test driven development
Knowledge of telecommunication management protocols like SNMP, REST
Preferable to have exposure to protocols like DHCP, DNS, SIP etc.
Experience in maintaining Continuous Integration Environments e.g. using Maven, Gradle, Subversion
Strong competences in working in a team, e.g. using Agile Frameworks like Scrum.
C++, QT, Linux - Developer
Location: Sakinaka, Andheri East, Mumbai
Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Should have good experience in C / C++
- Should be good in Datastructures
- Should be good in Linux
- Should have good communication
Additional Skill sets:
• Qt, IBM Rhapsody, Data Distribution System
• Development & Unit Testing of following – SDM, PDS, MAPH, CDS, DIAG, NM, RDDU
• Full Load Testing & Simulate Mode Integration of following simulators – COTS, RAN40L, SHAKTI, ELK, MFSTAR,AIS
• Application development using QT framework.
• The development is done using C++ on Linux platform
• The requirement is to collect data from the database, process them and push to GUI.
• Existing code base is in C++. So, C++ knowledge is required to understand the code base.
• Knowledge of QT is good to have.
Core Java - Bangalore
2. Java Script
3. GoLang - Scripting Language
5. Pentaho - Reporting
6. Alfresco - Document Management
7. Camunda - Business Process Management
8. OfBiz - Open Source ERP
Software Verification as per DO-178 B
1. Desirable Qualifications & Exp:
o Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics
o 4 to 6 years’ experience in Software Verification as per DO-178 B / C (DAL A/B)
2. Roles & Responsibilities:
o Develop Test cases and Test Scripts for High Level Requirements as per required standards
o Debugging of Test Scripts
o Perform Code Review
o Analyze the Test Results
o Create Traceability Documents
o Communicate the technical issues to the lead and take it to the closure
3. Knowledge / Skill
o Experience in Verification & Validation (V&V) as per DO-178B/C Level A/B guidelines
o Experience in Test Case generation /Test Scripting /Test Execution
o Experience in scripting languages like Python, ANT
o Should have basic programing and testing skills in C, C++
o Candidates with Exposure to tools like DOORs, MKS, SVN preferred
o Candidates who have worked on FMS programs will be added advantage
o Should be highly independent, self-driven, and flexible with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with peers across different cultures and time zones.
o Self-starter with positive attitude and high professional ethics and working successfully under time-constrained environment
Thingworx Developer / Lead / Architect
Position: Thingworx Developer / Lead / Architect
Experience: 2 - 15 years
Notice Period: Should be available to join within 10 Days
Must have strong prior experience designing solution using ThingWorx platform
1. Hands on in Analytics using Thingworx platform.
2. Java Script, SQL scripting, JSON, XML
3. Various integration experience with Thingworx
4. Good to have Knowledge of integration with MES systems, Oracle, TIBCO, Hadoop etc.
5. Good to have Knowledge of IIoT/other platforms.
Kindly go through the JD and share your updated profile along with below details.
MPLS Protocol Developer
Position: MPLS Protocol Developer
Experience: 5+ years
Looking for MPLS expert(5yrs exp programmer who had handled features like RSVP, LDP, PWs, VPLS, L2VPN, etc). Interested candidates can drop CV on email@example.com.
And we will get back to you.
For other positions , Please click on the email
and send your updated resume with following details:
Position Applying For